Which web host do I pick…which one is right for me?
These days they're about as many web hosting companies out there as there are web sites. So what do you do....which one should YOU USE ....which one is THE right one?
↓ R E A D ON ↓
It’s probably more beneficial to talk about the things you shouldn't be doing, rather that jumping into the tank and fishing one out ... this web site is designed to help you make a good decision but first, some things for you to consider:
Let me share .... some things that I experienced....hopefully you won't get caught the same way I did.
I started with one of those F.F.A. sites...you know ... "http:free-to-the-world.com"
They were BIG...they were BOLD...they were BAD....and oh yeah....they were "Broke". They went out of business about three months after I signed on.
So, for me it was.....back on the web site hosting trail.
Tried another one, but alas....there was a new kid in town, or should I say kids. (I mean they really were kids...a few years out high school...I think I have some sweaters that are older).
Anyway, the big appeal to me was that this outfit was local. Their office/headquarters was literally a few miles away from my home… and you guessed it … I SIGNED UP WITH THEM !
Figured I could go by there and see all the latest hi-tech gizmos and listen to the "geek" talk.
Soooo … I did drop by for a visit. Since I was one of the few subscribers who bothered to investigate ... they (and me) figured I was entitled to the 50¢ tour.
I was duly impressed, while at the same time, I really didn't have any idea what I was looking at…. I just kept nodding my head in agreement with whatever they were telling me.
Long story short, the whiz kids finally figured out they had bitten off more than they could chew, swallow or digest. They went belly up and the rest is history.
So much for that web host … Hmmmmm ... I needed another one FAST… but this time I devised a check list ... a test!
There are at least 3 essentials you should look for
when considering your website host:
1. ►Reliability: Your host must be reliable. Now of course there are times when your host may be experiencing technical difficulty and may be temporarily down....key word here is temporarily down... if they are UP ↑ or DOWN ↓ more times than the Dow Jones, what good are they?.....certainly not much good to you or your customers/clients … or anybody for that matter!
2.► Support: They should provide support and plenty of it....and I'm not just talking about department store kind here...you know, step up and take a number.
· They should provide thorough "site" support and fast email support at the very least. If you can't get help that way, they should provide you with a telephone number for human being support.
· It doesn't matter what business you are in ....if you’re planning to grow on the internet, you’re going to need help and support from your web host somewhere along the line, and just like a good insurance policy, you want help to be there …. when you need it.
3.► Value: Notice the key word here is not price but value. By value I mean is the site offering you the most "bang" for your "buck"?
· Many sites offer a low ball monthly fee to get you in, but then nickel and dime you as your business grows and you find you need more space, pop email accounts, auto responders, etc. They’re gonna charge you for them!
· Find the host that offers one set price for everything ...that host will usually turn out to provide the best value.
... just a quick word about Referrals:
There are 2 different types of referrals as far as a host site is concerned....those that you see listed on the site telling you how "marvelous" the host has been for them and those that you refer to someone else.
1. The first type of referral is important, and you should by all means check out the referral section (and they better have one) to find out what customers are saying about them.
Let's face it though, those are going to be hand picked ... but, if the refer has a a web site, contact them for any helpful comments "yea" or "nay".
2. The other type of referral is the one you make to a friend, relative, customer, etc... OK, so now you have been using this wonderful host, and you want to let others know about it… so you tell them!
…but shouldn't you be rewarded for all your efforts? The answer is... yes, you should...and not just an honorable mention, but rewarded with CA$H.... in other words, they should pay you for sending somebody to them.
… so when you are choosing your web host, pick one that will pay ($) you for signers you bring to them! … in other words … look for one that has an AFFILIATE program …
But WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME….
Ok…ok… I know…time to cut to the chase…I’ve asked the same questions you are probably asking yourself right now… and this is what I discovered:
I found one that works for me called: Weebly.com and it very easy to find them:
CLICK ON THE Start Now link below
OK ... so why Weebly?
I decided on them for 2 simple reasons…
1.► They meet or exceed the 2 essential reasons a web host must have as outlined earlier in this article.
2. ► Their price was unbeatable!! They tell it better than I can on their web site….
NO… make that 3 reasons …
When I signed on with Weebly, I didn’t know anything (and still don’t) about how to create … construct …built … design … or set up … a “professional looking ” web page.
I had to depend on somebody who knew what they were doing to make one for me … in short, I would have to hire somebody to build one for me!!!
So, there I was … with no training, no knowledge, no web site … no nuthin! … then .... it all happened …
I simply followed the instructions … the guidelines … and step-by-step directions that Weebly gave me and I was able to make and have a professionally looking web site up and running …
But don't take my word for it ...
go to these websites … see for yourself:
Sure ... sure ... there are better looking websites out there ... made by professionals ... people who design web pages for a living, etc. ... however ... this is something YOU CAN DO YOURSELF ... and do quickly.
Take a look and see what you can do ... see what they have to offer. So go ahead and click on the Start Now below and check em out!
If you have any problems, please contact me at: email@example.com
or call: 770/425-1530 cell: 678-644-1748
or call: 770/425-1530 cell: 678-644-1748